Sunday, March 13, 2016

Edmark Mocha Nigeria

Edmark mocha is finally here in Nigeria. This is official. Edmark mocha is a mixture of gourmet coffee and cocoa and enhanced with ganoderma lucidum and ginseng extract for the drinking pleasure of Nigerians who appreciate good coffee and cocoa mix. 
buy Edmark Mocha Gourmet Coffee & Chocolate Mix Nigeriaedmark mocha nigeria
Edmark mocha is tasty and a pleasure to drink. I cannot comment on the health benefits for now but all I know is that I have not just tasted edmark mocha gourmet coffee and cocoa mix, I found it a pleasurable and sweet (in a coffee/cocoa way) beverage.

I poured the content of the sachet, all 28 grams of the edmark mocha gourmet coffee and cocoa powder mix into a tea mug (who send you) the Nigerian size and filled it three fourths way with hot water. I stirred and filled up with cool water as I do not drink very hot beverages.
 edmark mocha nigeria
The mixture is premixed with sweetener and creamer so there is no need to add any other thing except water.

The brew was very tasty and pleasurable to drink. 

I invite you to order your own edmark mocha to enjoy its rich taste. I am sure you will thank me later for this advice with a pack of mocha.


You can order edmark mocha from jiji.com or from konga.com. You can also order edmark mocha in Nigeria from me. 


Read more about the coffee and cocoa mix at Edmark Mocha Gourmet Coffee & Chocolate Mix Enhanced with Ganoderma Lucidum, Ginseng Extract

Order Edmark weight loss products price bundle offer in Nigeria

You can buy edmark products in Nigeria from the following online superstores and malls:

Konga.com

Jiji.com

Dealdey.com

As I had said, you can buy edmark products in Nigeria from Konga.com,jiji.com and dealdey.com
You can also register as Edmark Distributor to market edmark health wellness products anywhere in Nigeria to make part time or full time income from home or add to your existing income source. 
Call 08189876251 for enquiries and how to register even in towns where edmark does not have offices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment